Find A Lawyer Near Me Referral Service
Injured At Work? Has Your Workers Compensation Board (WCB) Claim Been Denied?
Have CanLaw's Lawyer Referral Service Find A Workers' Compensation Lawyer Near You. No Charge.
HOW DO YOU QUALIFY
FOR WORKERS COMPENSATION?
The Workers' Compensation Board , the WCB, administers all claims and benefits.
To be eligible for workers' compensation benefits (formerly called workman's comp), there are two basic requirements:
- You must be an employee of a company which has (or is supposed to have) workers' comp insurance.
- You must have been injured at work or hurt as a result of job-related duties.
Benefits of Workers’ Compensation
The benefits vary from province to province. These, however, are generally available:
- Health care payments, which may include transportation, housing, and clothing.
- Lost wage payments until you make a full recovery.
- Permanent disability payments if you are never able to return to work.
- Survivor benefits, including a lump sum and sometimes annuity benefits.
- Rehabilitation, both physical and mental.
WHAT IS WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW ABOUT?
Workers' Compensation programs are designed to provide benefits, wage replacement, medical care and rehabilitation services to individuals who suffer workplace injuries. get hurt. or if you get injured at work.
It is intended to protect you from the financial hardships associated with work-related injuries and occupational diseases.
Workers' compensation is a "no-fault" system. This means it does not matter whose fault the injury was. Even when someone else does something to you on purpose and you get injured, you can receive benefits.
Workers' compensation is a form of insurance provided in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the your right to sue your employer for the tort of negligence.
When you have a workers' comp legal matter and need a lawyer, CanLaw will find you the right lawyers and law firms.
There is never any charge whatsoever for our service.
Just fill out this lawyer referral form and we will get right to work helping you.
Most Workers' Compensation
- Free Half Hour Consultations.
- Some accept pro bono cases.
- Most accept payment plans.
- Flat fees or Hourly fees
- Some offer contingency basis
- Some offer no win, no pay
- Some offer unbundled services
- Need Legal Aid?
- Need Legal Advice?
- Need to talk to a Workers' Comp lawyer?
- Request a referral here.
- Lawyers will respond to you within a few hours.
INJURED AT WORK? HAS YOUR WORKERS COMPENSATION BOARD CLAIM BEEN DENIED
Ask a Workers Compensation Lawyer before you sign anything. Get the right legal advice. Have CanLaw's Lawyer Referral Service Find A WCB, Workers' Compensation, Lawyer Near You. No Charge.
Ask A Lawyer Locate The Right Answers To Your Legal Questions Get Legal Advice CanLaw: Your Original Canadian Lawyer Referral Service