Find A Lawyer Near Me Referral Service
HARASSMENT LAW LAWYERS
Have CanLaw Find You a Harassment Lawyer Today.
ARE YOU BEING BULLIED OR
HARASSED AT WORK?
If you have experienced bullying or harassment at work, it is important to file a complaint with your company’s management or their internal complaints process.
Keep written records or a log detailing when where and how you were harassed as you may need proof that you if nothing changes.
If the harassment is illegal, and your employer does not appropriately respond to your complaint, consult a harassment lawyer.
A LAWYER WILL EXPLAIN
- What your legal rights are,
- What action you might take.
- What kind of compensation you may be entitled to, and
- What limitation periods apply.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON TYPES OF HARASSMENT IN THE WORKPLACE?
Harassment based on race. ...
Harassment based on gender. ...
Harassment based on religion. ...
Harassment based on disability. ...
Harassment based on sexual orientation. ...
Age-related harassment. ...
Sexual harassment. ...
Quid pro quo sexual harassment.
OTHER TYPES OF HARASSMENT INCLUDE:
- Discriminatory harassment
- Racial harassment
- Gender harassment
- Religious harassment
- Workplace disability harassment
- Sexual Orientation harassment
- Age-related harassment
- Physical harassment
- Power harassment
- Online harassment
- Retaliation harassment
- Sexual harassment
- Verbal harassment
Most Harassment Lawyers Offer
- Free Half Hour Consultations.
- Some accept pro bono cases.
- Most accept payment plans.
- Flat fees or Hourly fees
- Some offer contingency basis
- Some offer no win, no pay
- Some offer unbundled services
- Need Legal Aid?
- Need Legal Advice?
- Need to talk to a first rate lawyer?
- Request a referral here.
- Lawyers will respond to you within a few hours.
ARE YOU BEING BULLIED OR HARASSED AT WORK TAKE LEGAL ACTION TO STOP IT
f you have experienced bullying or harassment at work, it is important to file a complaint with your company’s management or their internal complaints process.
Ask A Lawyer Locate The Right Answers To Your Legal Questions Get Legal Advice CanLaw: Your Original Canadian Lawyer Referral Service