Find A Lawyer Near Me Referral Service
DO YOU HAVE A LEGAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT? ASK A LAWYER. GET IT DONE.
Need Legal Advice About Wills & Estates or Trusts Law? Have CanLaw Find An Estates, Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer Near You
Why You Need A
Last Will and Testament
Wills and Estates bring out astonishing greed in people and they will do anything to get as much as they can regardless of who they hurt.
You can prevent this by having a lawyer prepare a legal will which leaves no room for debate about who gets what and who gets nothing.
A wills and trusts lawyer will explain what you need to know about making a valid, legal will that will survive probate so your estate is distributed to your heirs exactly as you intended.
THE FIRST STEP: In order to make a will, you need to compile a list of all your assets and debts to provide to the lawyer who is creating your will.
You also need to designate who gets what in your will. Be precise to avoid confusion and conflict.
THE SECOND STEP: You also need to ensure that your will can be located after you die. Your lawyer can probably store it for you, but be sure someone in your family knows that you have a will and where to find it.
When you have a Wills and Estates legal matter, CanLaw will find you the right lawyers and law firms.
There is never any charge whatsoever for our service.
Just fill out this lawyer referral form and we will get right to work helping you.
What Is Wills and Trusts Law About?
What is a will? A will is a legal document that specifies how you want to inherit, your property, how it is distributed and who will care for any minor children.
If you die without a will (inestate), your wishes may not be carried out
When you are preparing your will, a lawyer can explain what you need to do and why including:
- List who you want to get what so your wishes are carried out the way you want them to be.
- Make sure your will complies with the law.
- Nominate an executor of will
- Show you how to reduce taxes and other costs your loved ones may face after your death.
- Make sure your estate can be quickly settled without change, avoiding probate court.
- Nominate a guardian to care for your children.
Most Wills, Trusts Lawyers Offer
- Free Half Hour Consultations.
- Some accept pro bono cases.
- Most accept payment plans.
- Flat fees or Hourly fees
- Some offer contingency basis
- Some offer no win, no pay
- Some offer unbundled services
- Need Legal Aid?
- Need Legal Advice?
- Need to talk to an estates lawyer?
- Request a referral here.
- Lawyers will respond to you within a few hours.
DO YOU HAVE A LEGAL LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT? ASK A LAWYER. GET IT DONE?
A lawyer will prepare your last will and testament for a few hundred dollars. When you need legal advice about your will, talk to an estates, wills, trusts, probate lawyer.
Lawyers, who are Law Society members, approve and recommend CanLaw and use our services in their own law firms.
Looking For A Wills and Trusts Law Lawyer?
CANLAW KNOWS WILLS AND TRUSTS LAW LAWYERS
Ask A Lawyer Locate The Right Answers To Your Legal Questions Get Legal Advice CanLaw: Your Original Canadian Lawyer Referral Service