Fight Your Traffic Ticket
Rated: 5 / 5 based on 3customer reviews
See the benefits you get if injured in traffic accident
Product description: What accident benefits can you get if, regardless of fault, you are injured in any car, motorcycle, bicycle, slip & fall or transit accident.
IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A CAR, MOTORCYCLE, BICYCLE, SLIP & FALL OR TRANSIT ACCIDENT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BENEFITS REGARDLESS OF FAULT
The following is based on Ontario law. Similar rules apply in the other provinces.
Please check with your legal advisor for correct, complete and current information. This is not legal advice.
It is for information only and may not apply to your situation.
MAKE SURE YOU DO THE FOLLOWING
TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
- Make sure the accident is recorded and reported to the Police.
- Obtain a copy of the police report and/or the collision centre report.
- Record names and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Keep a full record of any expenses you incur as a result of your accident such as ambulance fees or medication.
- You should not speak to any insurance company without first obtaining legal advice.
- Report the accident to your insurance company and or the Transit company.
- Most importantly trauma can mask pain of some injuries such as whiplash. Make sure you are properly examined by a physician even if you feel OK.
Care Giver Benefits ($250 for 1st child and $50 for each additional child)
Permanent Disability and Lost Limbs Benefits (Up to $3,000,000)
Gym Membership or Exercise Equipment
Counselling For Family Members of Accident Victims
Travelling Costs of Family Members to Visit and Accompany Accident Victim & many other benefits
Income Replacement Benefits (80% of lost income) or $1280 a month if student.
Medical Care such as Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Massage, Psychotherapy, Counselling, Medications, Dentistry, Orthotics, Prosthetics, Glasses, Acupuncture, etc.
up to a maximum of $100,000
Attendant Care Benefits ($1280 monthly) and Housekeeping ($400 monthly)
What accident benefits can you get if, regardless of fault, you are involved in any car, motorcycle, bicycle, slip & fall or transit accident in Ontario.