Find A Lawyer Near Me Referral Service
Need International Law Legal Advice ?
Find An International Law Lawyer
INTERNATIONAL LAW ABOUT?
International law is the body of rules established by custom or treaty and recognized by nations as binding in their relations with one another.
The term "international law" refers to public international law, governing the relationship between states and international entities.
- It includes these legal fields:
- international criminal law
- treaty law,
- law of the sea,
- the laws of war
- international humanitarian law and
- international human rights law.
- Private international law deals with which jurisdiction and which laws apply in the jurisdiction which may hear a case .
- Supranational law applies to the regional agreements where the laws of nation states may be held inapplicable when in conflict with a supranational legal system where the nation involved has a treaty obligation.
International law lawyers will contact you quickly for a confidential consultation by using CanLaw's confidential Find international Lawyers referral services
CanLaw helps people just like you find a lawyer
with the right solutions for real legal problems
Do you think you have a case? How much is your case worth?
Know Your Rights.
Ask A Lawyer Locate The Right Answers To Your Legal Questions
Get Legal Advice CanLaw: Your Canadian Lawyer Referral Service
CanLaw is the first FREE national lawyer referral service for individuals or businesses requiring lawyers or legal advice, legal aid or related services for any reason whatsoever, anywhere in Canada. You can count on the CanLaw Network