What is included in your CanLaw website deal
Rated: 5 / 5 based on 3 customer reviews
Custom built web site the way you want it for your law office
Product description: CanLaw's Standard Website Design Package includes building a 5 page web site with everything your small law office needs to put your practice on the Web.
Custom built web sites for your law practice. No templates, No fixed content. Built just for you.
TELL VISITORS ALL ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS, YOUR EXPERIENCE, ANY TESTIMONIALS,
CASES WON OR NOTABLE
A GOOD LAWYER WINS THEIR CASE, A BAD LAWYER LOSES THEIR CASE.
SLANT EVERYTHING SO IT TELLS THE VISITOR WHY ALL YOUR EXPERTISE ETC WILL BENEFIT THEM.
THEY WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY SHOULD HIRE YOU
WILL YOU WIN FOR THEM?
If you’re buying or selling any property,
here’s what Doe Law will do for you:
DOE LAW WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
NO SURPRISES, NO HIDDEN COSTS, NO PROBLEMS.
BUYING OR SELLING PROPERTY?
- Review your Offer or Agreement of Purchase and Sale and the other legal documents.
- Make sure there are no existing liens, debts or claims against the property.
- Make sure any such claims are cleared before you take title.
- Where necessary obtain title insurance to protect you from title problems.
- Ensure you have valid title when your transaction closes.
- Ensure property taxes are paid up-to-date.
- Estimate all your extra expenses and disbursements before you purchase so you know what you will have to pay.
- Calculate and remit the land titles costs and disbursements due on closing.
- Prepare the statement of adjustments for prepaid expenses by the seller, such as property taxes and or make sure all such items are paid to the date of closing by the vendor.
- Draw up any needed mortgage documents and register the mortgage.
- Close the transaction and ensure all legal and financial conditions are met.
- Exchange legal documents and cheques with the seller’s lawyer
WHAT ARE ADJUSTMENTS?
Adjustments are amounts you have to pay to the seller in full on closing for items such as prepaid taxes or condominium fees.
WHAT IS TITLE INSURANCE?
Title Insurance provides protection against any fraud or forgery that has occurred on title.
It may contain a “Defense of Title” provision in case a claim against your title is made
WHAT ARE LAND TITLES AND REGISTRATION COSTS ?
Your land titles and registration costs generally consist of
- Land Transfer Charges and Registrations,
- Legal Fees/Costs,
- Title Insurance
- Real Property Report
FOOTER CONTAINS MISCEL LINKS AND INFORMATION
CanLaw's Standard Website Design Package includes building a 5 page web site with everything your small law office needs to put your practice on the Web