What Is Computer Law?
Computer law deals with the special conditions relating to the use of computers including internet law, cybercrime, and the patent and copyright aspects of computer technology, intellectual property rights, copyright, piracy and software.
Use this CanLaw referral service if you have any problem with Internet and computer crime, hacking, scams and fraud. Web sites and online merchant services and online sales can be targets of internet criminals.
Computer law deals with computer crime or software, copyright, malware, virus attacks, worms, Trojans, intellectual property, domain name, piracy, hacking, plagiarism, trademark, patents.
Too bad it can't stop hooker spam.
Our computer law referral service will find you the best Internet law lawyer or law firm.
If you've got any type of legal problem you need a top ranked computer law lawyer.
CanLaw will find you the right lawyers and law firms. There is never any charge whatsoever for our service. Just fill out this lawyer referral form and we will get right to work helping you.
What Is Cybercrime?
Types and how to protect yourself.
Common forms of cybercrime include:
- Phishing: sending fake email messages to get personal information from internet users
- Identity theft: misusing personal information
- Hacking: shutting down or misusing websites or computer networks;
- Distributing child pornography;
- Grooming: making sexual advances to minors.
Other types of cyber crime include: cyber harassment and stalking, credit card fraud, human trafficking, spoofing, and online libel or slander.
COMPUTER LAW OR CYBERCRIME PROBLEM? PLAGIARIZED? NEED LEGAL ADVICE?
Most Computer Lawyers Offer
- Free Half Hour Consultations.
- Some accept pro bono cases.
- Most accept payment plans.
- Flat fees or Hourly fees
- Some offer contingency basis
- Some offer no win, no pay
- Some offer unbundled services
- Need Legal Aid?
- Need Legal Advice?
- Need to talk to a cybercrime lawyer?
- Request a referral here.
- Lawyers will respond to you within a few hours.