‚ÄčCanLaw Lawyers are recommended and approved Rely on CanLaw lawyers to solve your legal problemsCanLaw

Canada's  Lawyer Referral Service

This Page Current as of



Waterloo lawyers will respond directly to you

Waterloo Lawyer free Referral Service GOT LEGAL QUESTIONS? GET FAST HONEST ANSWERS. Reliable Legal advice. Many Waterloo lawyers offer one free

 Were you hurt in a slip and fall, accident or medical malpractice or neglect? CanLaw will refer you to the right Waterloo Personal Injury lawyers. You do not pay until you win and collect with most attorneys.  If you want to divorce, our Waterloo Lawyer Referral Service will find you the best Waterloo Divorce lawyer or family law firm.


Please Fill in This Form For Your Free Lawyer Referral to the right type of lawyer or law firm in Waterloo for your case. Faster. Better than any law society service.

Waterloo lawyers will contact you within a few hours

Been injured in a car crash in Waterloo?  Have you been charged or arrested or questioned? CanLaw will locate the best criminal law firm or the best  defence lawyer in Waterloo for your defence. Slip and fall injury?

If you've got any type of legal problem you need a top ranked Waterloo lawyer.  When you have any legal problem and need medical malpractice lawyers, immigration lawyers, unjust dismissal lawyers, or just want to buy or sell a house or real estate, CanLaw will locate and refer your case to the right lawyers and law firms.

Our service is free of charge and confidential.

Please use this lawyer referral form and we will get right to work helping you.

 This Free CanLaw Lawyer Referral Service will help you when

 you need to consult any kind of

Waterloo lawyer, including

  • Criminal Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Divorce Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Family law Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Custody Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Separation Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Support Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Real Estate Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Wills Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Probate Executor Lawyers in Waterloo
  • DUI Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Traffic Ticket Lawyers
  • Personal Injury Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Slip and Fall Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Labour Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Employment Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Unjust dismissal Lawyers
  • Landlord & Tenant Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Small claims court Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Workers Compensation Lawyers in Waterloo
  • Defamation libel slander Lawyers in Waterloo

Looking For the Best Waterloo Lawyer?


CanLaw will find you a Waterloo lawyer, solicitors or  legal assistance anywhere in Ontario or across Canada.

Count On CanLaw's Waterloo lawyer referral service

Consult a Lawyer in Waterloo

Lawyer's City - Canada Only

Select the closest type of case you have
Describe your case in an unemotional, professional manner.
Please do not name names. That could be defamatory.

characters left

How, Where and When Can Selected Lawyers Reach You

Do you require Legal Aid? Yes or No?
Best time to contact you:
Best way to contact you:
Ok to leave message:

First Name:
Last Name:


YES, Please Find a Lawyer For Me

Free Legal Advice, Half hour consultations Your information is encrypted for your protection
By submitting this form I certify that I have read and accept all of CanLaw's Terms of Service I authorize CanLaw to forward my referral request to lawyers or legal practitioners.

Waterloo Lawyer free Referral Service GOT LEGAL QUESTIONS? GET FAST HONEST ANSWERS. Reliable Legal advice. Many Waterloo lawyers offer one free half hour

Waterloo lawyers, who are members of the Law Society of Ontario,  approve and recommend CanLaw and use our services in their own law firms.

Try CanLaw's National Lawyer Directory including all lawyers in Waterloo and Ontario

Directory and Index for all of CanLaw

Find the Right Type of Lawyer For Your Case

Ask A Lawyer Locate The Right Answers To Your Legal Questions   Get Legal Advice

CanLaw: Your Canadian Lawyer Referral Service

How CanLaw's free  lawyer referral service works to find the right lawyers for your case employment law attorney at law lawyer law office civil
CanLaw ask a lawyer