Canada's First Lawyer Referral Service Online since 1996
HOW MUCH DID YOU BILL TODAY?
JUST WANT TO TRY LAWYER REFERRALS?
See If This CanLaw
Lawyer Referral Service
Is Right For You
LAWYERS How much did you bill today? Subscribe now $85 month to month subscription to CanLaw's lawyer referral service.
You will receive a steady trickle of referrals from CanLaw.
Referrals guaranteed or money refunded Subscribe today Get Referrals tomorrow.
Subscribe to CanLaw's Lawyer Referral Service On a Month to Month Basis $85
Minimum three months. Ad not included.
After that cancel by mail or fax, or continue monthly or upgrade
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- You will receive a steady trickle of referrals from CanLaw. Referrals guaranteed or money refunded
- Your subscription is month to month, with an initial three month minimum commitment due to the high cost of opening new accounts.
- CanLaw gets about 15,000 requests for lawyer referrals annually.
- We forward the ones for your area to you.
- You pick and choose only those clients you want.
- Delete any client you are not interested in.
- Lawyer Referral Service On a Month to Month Basis $85
- Minimum three months.
- After that cancel, continue monthly or upgrade.
- We never give your name to the clients.
- You do not have to contact any client you are not interested in.
- Fast, easy and you control everything.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time after the first 3 months simply by notifying CanLaw in writing by mail or fax prior to your next billing date.
- No other obligation.
- Please note: For administrative reasons all subscription payments are processed on the last day of the month for the upcoming month.
Professional Advertising, Marketing and Referral Services Web Design for Lawyers
CanLaw Delivers a Steady Trickle of New Client Billings
Referrals Guaranteed or Money Refunded
Advertise your law practice CanLaw Will Help You Make A Name For Yourself
CanLaw Rates Are Subject to Change At Any Time. Existing subscriptions will be honoured at the contracted price for the current term.