These testimonials are entirely voluntary and from real lawyers who are clients of CanLaw. They are unsolicited and represent a tiny fraction of the positive feedback received by CanLaw. We have removed their names to protect their privacy.
LAWYER DR: "Your customer service is approaching impeccable. I have been receiving your referrals. I have only good things to say about your service. I also referred ES, a family lawyer to you. you may wish to contact her directly."
LAWYER CP: "Kirby, Now that I have my own website, I can fully appreciate the brilliant manner in which you have set up CanLaw. Just to manage that volume of information is an amazing feat in itself."
LAWYER MS: "I completely agree, Kirby. . . If other lawyers want to receive referrals, then they can subscribe to CanLaw like the rest of us. It is well worth the cost. Keep up the good work."
LAWYER DJB: "I have accepted a nomination to run in the LSO spring election as a candidate for Bencher and I would like your help."
LAWYER MZR: "You’re right to be fed up. Your fees are too low. My suggestion is double your fees. I am willing to send you $150.00 for the rest of the period of my current listing/subscription/service on CanLaw. I think this represents double your current fees. So there!"
LAWYER KGL: Finally I have achieved a new level of legal practice. In no time, I have 3 clients from my listing on your service. Thank you CanLaw.
LAWYER GAS: "Of course for CanLaw Lawyer Referral service I have no difficulty whatsoever either assisting you in your website or paying additional monies."
LAWYER: BB "The service you provide is greatly appreciated by most of us and I'm sure, most of the people who use it to find a lawyer.
There will always be a certain number of flakes out there who will abuse your service because they think they can get what they need over the Internet without having to pay for it.
However, from what I have been able to see, most of your clients are in real need of a lawyer and are willing to pay.
I think you should be proud of the service you provide and ignore the jerks."
LAWYER JSL: "I believe your service is excellent for new lawyers to help establish a practice and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to younger practitioners and newly established practices."
LAWYER CB: "Glad to see Kirby has bounced right back and how ironic to be running a law site like CanLaw."
LAWYER GB: "Today by fax I received your 10 day notice to renew my lawyer referral subscription. I will be dealing with this today and putting the cheque in the mail. I am very pleased with CanLaw's service and want to continue."
LAWYER GCC: "Good Morning Kirby I spent some considerable amount of time at your CanLaw site. I had not visited for some time. I have to say it Kirby, I was quite impressed!
Your site contains a virtual treasure trove of resources for both the lay person and lawyer. I found a lot of information that I will be able to use in my upcoming talk and paper at the CBA National Family Law Program where I will be presenting on "Gender Bias - Where Are We?""
LAWYER LM: "This is a wonderful service that you provide to both lawyers and the public. Keep up the good work! "
LAWYER AD: "Thank you again, it's been very refreshing to follow your progress and I wish you continued success."
"Thank you very much for sending us the copies of the Directory of Canadian Lawyers. This is a very helpful resource and we are grateful to you for thinking of this organization." Best wishes, DM Canadian Civil Liberties
See what Lawyers who use CanLaw think and say about us.
UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS FROM LAWYERS
using CanLaw to build their law practice.
Outstanding lawyers stand out by advertising on CanLaw.
Canadians Trust CanLaw
CanLaw thanks all those who have offered these kind words. We really appreciate them.
- LAWYER LN: THIS IS A VERY VALUABLE SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED. I found the information to be quite useful and very well organized; I like how you presented the information in such a straight forward and easy to read manner. I expect that you should pick up some decent business from this. Keep up the good work.
- LAWYER KS: As a lawyer, I have to say that you guys really have your heads on straight. I remember some of the guys I used to work with and let me tell you, they were not even half the legal minds you guys are. Keep up the good work,
- LAWYER CS: If I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to write to me.
- LAWYER GC: By the way, I suppose you saw the Toronto Star article yesterday, "Victim is sued for support". If not, have a look and get sick to your stomach. Frankly, I believe there has to be a way to defeat that lady's spousal support claim. Had she killed him, would she have been able to claim the insurance proceeds? Of course not. It goes on and on . As someone said - don't be afraid to ask for justice - you just might get it. Take care.
- As a subscriber to CanLaw we receive lots of referrals through their service. This generates lots of income for us. MRB
- LAWYER MJ: Although we've only got a few actual clients from your service, the clients we have obtained have been really good.
- One was located just down the street - and found us on CanLaw!
- Your rates do appear to be low, so an increase of the magnitude suggested is probably not unjustified.
- LAWYER AZ: We are customers of CanLaw. My law firm is one of those who have opted to receive e-mails from them. We are lawyers as are the vast majority of their subscribers.
- LAWYER JO: I do not receive spam from CanLaw. I subscribed to a referral service for potential clients and am extremely happy and satisfied with the referrals and messages received.
- LAWYER DB: I sure appreciate your service greatly as do my partners. However, you should STILL get paid what is fair for an excellent service. I'm sure that those of us who appreciate what you're doing to help us out Thanks,
PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
These unsolicited, voluntary testimonials and endorsements are from some of the
many, many CanLaw client lawyers who have built their practice with CanLaw.
Do not rely on clients finding you on Google map or using social media or any law society service. CanLaw is best for solo or any lawyer for new lead generation. Put your advertising on CanLaw where the traffic is. That is smart marketing that will generate new business and build your law practice faster.
Lawyer CS "Just one single referral netted me about $200,000 in billings"