CanLaw Can Help
Do You See Yourself in These Warning Signs of Debt or Financial Problems?
YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP
- Monthly payments to creditors exceed 20% of your take home pay (not including your rent or mortgage).
- Using your savings to pay for daily expenses.
- Not having any savings at all
- Not knowing how much you owe.
- Arguing with your family members over unpaid bills or money problems.
- Are you always worried about money
- Behind on your credit card or loan payments
- Creditors and collectors calling with payment demands
- Using your credit cards to pay bills
- Afraid to open your mail or answer your phone
- Creditors constantly hounding and harassing you for payment, threaten legal action, or hire a collection agency
- Are there threats of or actual court action against you?
- Creditors' lawsuits, repossessions or judgments against you
DEAL WITH IT TODAY!
YOU WILL BE FAR BETTER OFF ONCE YOU FACE IT.
THE OPTIONS TO BANKRUPTCY
You have several alternatives to bankruptcy to consider.
Consider Consumer Proposal Debt Consolidation Debt Settlement Debt Management Program You can negotiate a better creditor payment plan and avoid bankruptcy