National Directory of Canadian Lawyers
Rated: 5 / 5 based on 13 customer reviews
2 10.00 Find any lawyer in Canada Directory lists about 72,000 lawyers
Product description: FIND ANY LAWYER IN CANADA Lawyer Directory Lists about 70,000 lawyers by Type of Practice, Phone, Email, Fax And Address For Virtually Every Lawyer In Canada. Use the CanLaw National Directory of Lawyers.



Current as of

Find Any Lawyer In CanLaw's

National Directory of Canadian Lawyers

Need a Lawyer?

Find the right one for your case in the CanLaw National Lawyers Directory Online

Lists Virtually Every Lawyer (about 72,000) in Canada from Coast to Coast to Coast.

This Directory is up to date, accurate and comprehensive.

Very simple and easy to use.

You can contact as many lawyers as you wish, to find the best one for your case.

Find the right lawyers in any town anywhere in Canada.

Get several lawyers competing for your business.

YES Please give me access to the
CanLaw National Directory of Lawyers Online

Your Contact Details

Full Name:




Please select the length of time
you wish access

Please Choose Your
Payment Method:

Click to Use PayPal

Click to Use Credit Card

Lists about 72,000 lawyers,

virtually every lawyer in Canada.

Free to list your practice with complete details

Find the Right Lawyer

Search by city, town, postal code, even street address or lawyer names.

Shows if legal aid accepted.

Shows if free consultations available.

Shows the number of years experience and degrees for each lawyer.

Most listings include preferred areas of practice and type of cases accepted..

Shows complete listings with phone, fax, address, email and web site for virtually every lawyer in Canada

Helps you find all the lawyers handling your type of case.

Helps you find the lawyers with the most experience.


CanLaw Premium Lawyer Referral Services
Directory and Index for all of CanLaw
CanLaw has referred over 325,000 clients to lawyers over our 20+ years in business. The first and the best Lawyer Referral Service available
CanLaw ask a lawyer